Search Menu

More Updates

Hi everyone, I moved my blog from Blogger back to my own site using Word Press. I’m still working through how to use it and I tweaked one their templates to fit in with my site. I haven’t figured out yet how to create links within posts, but I’ll get it eventually.

(just figured out how to do links, using the same code I was on Blogger)


I updated my website. I upgraded my Dreamweaver from version 3 to 8 thanks to Adobe’s generous upgrading policy. Macromedia wanted me to purchase a whole new copy because mine was too old, but now that Adobe owns it, they don’t care. (thanks Adobe!)

My site was in need of a clean up and a re-design. There are some additional things I want to add to it soon, but in the meantime I thought I should put it up.